Monday, June 29, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday

I got my shelving in the storage room. Now comes the tackle. I have to fill these empty shelves. I have to take all my overstock food that I took out of this room and put it all back on these shelves.We have company coming early this evening so it must get done. I love this push or the umpf...tackle it Tuesday has given me today. As you can see empty shelves.....



and 3 hours later.......

All overstock is on the shelves and neatly organized now. I can now find things when I need to. No more boxes and food on the floor. The room is small so it made it hard to get the full picture of the 3 bookcases top to bottom but, you get the general idea. I am pleased with the outcome!


Go to http://5minformom/ more tackle it Tuesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment