Friday, June 5, 2009

Recycling

My daughter, a couple of days ago, gave me bag after bag of the granddaughter's clothes. Now, I just had 2 garage sales and not ready by any means to have another one awhile yet. She wanted them out of the house and I wanted them out of my house. The sheds are still full so I didn't want to keep them for my next sale. So instead I posted them on http://freecycle.org It didn't take long and I had a long list of people that were glad to take them off my hands. The freecycle group is open to all who want to recycle whether its a chair, clothes, an old door rather than throw it away. It's for people interested in keeping good stuff out of the landfills. Everything posted is FREE! Check out http://freecycle.org for cities and information on the movement. Recycle that special something rather than throw it away. Maybe you might find something you can use as well. I have many times. Membership is FREE. so sign up. Let's reuse and keep good stuff out of the landfills. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment