Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Garden Update

<
My garden is growing so nicely! I am really getting excited about all the fresh veggies. We should have alot by the looks of our garden. We have eaten fresh lettuce, radishes, and green onions from our garden already plus we have been sharing with others. This picture is one of my zucchini plants. See the little zucchinni? It is about the size of my thumb right now. I will have to keep an eye on it.





My tomatoes are so big! I can't wait for these! Yummmmm!

Do you see my little pepper?



I am thankful for our garden and for the bountiful veggies it has provided us and the veggies that it will provide us to come yet this summer!

2 comments:

  1. Your garden looks amazing!! How did you already have fresh lettuce? Should I be picking mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! I have leaf lettuce. If this is what you have, yea,it is probably ready to pick.

    ReplyDelete