Here's how you can love your husband.....
- Forget the idea that your husband should be like prince charming. Realize that he is just what God made him to be. A regular guy who is your companion through life. Remember that as an imperfect human being, your husband will sometimes fail you, but you can always count on God., for he is the only one who can truly provide strength, happiness, and security.
- Don't allow any family member to treat your husband disrespectfully. You should be the one to defend him to any family member that dishonors his place as your husband. Defend him to anyone who's being disrespectful in their talk about him. Love protects!
- Encourage alone time for him when it is possible. I let my husband go across the road to fish by himself or let him hang out with the other men. My husband likes this. He doesn't need me attached to his hip constantly.
- Thank him for the things he's done around the house ( it means alot to men) Regard him as important and let him know he is important to you.
- Tell him you love him often and pray for him to enjoy God's best in life!
- For more ways to love your husband check out Shannon over at http://mominin-thepeerreview.blogspot.com