Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday


This week has been a very tiring and challenging week for me! Not only have I been sick all week and haven't felt like doing much of nothing let alone, play on my computer which I absolutely love to do .But our brake line broke on our only car, It is old and tired but, gets us from point A to point B. thats what really matters and the veggies in the garden are all coming on so fast at the same time. But, I'm not complaining, I am Thankful for these challenges, I know I can depend on God to get me through them. All I need to do is trust him. I will get to feeling better.I know its just a stupid cold or sinus thing going on. God protected us when the brake line broke. It was good Hubby was driving at the time and that with Gods help Hubby with his knowledge will be able to fix it. I am also thankful my husband has good employers that will let him drive the company vehicle when things like this happen. Yes, I am very happy we have a garden that is producing lots of fresh veggies. I have plenty for fresh eating, canning and freezing ect. I even have enough to share with others who otherwise can't or don't have a garden. That makes me feel good. God has always been there for us. God never fails.
For more Thankful Thursdays check out http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com she is hosting Thankful Thursday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment