Sunday, July 5, 2009

MENU PLAN MONDAY


Hope you all had a great 4th of July. We had my son, daughter and granddaughters, my stepdaughter Amanda, her boyfriend Levi and his 2 kids over. We grilled and I made tons of food I need to use up. I also am getting ready to have another yard sale this week and I will be busy getting around for that. So, for the most part this week will be easy and will have to be. This is what I have planned......
MONDAY- fresh bluegill, leftover potato salad, steamed fresh zucchini from our garden
TUESDAY- leftover BBQ chicken, leftover baked beans, chips and watermelon
WEDNESDAY-chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes
THURSDAY-eating out or pizza?
FRIDAY- chef salads, root beer floats
SATURDAY- pork chops and cheesy rice
SUNDAY- On your own!
Check out http://orgjunkie/ for more menu ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment