Thursday, July 16, 2009

Awsome Menards Deal!

This week through Sunday, July 26th at Menard's they have 20 count cutter advanced insect repellent wipes FREE after $1.00 rebate. Now keep in mind that is with additional $10.00 in non- rebated items. Now, if you have to get something there anyways like hubby and I did What have you got to lose? Use your $2.00/1 any cutter insect repellent this = FREE plus $1.00 overage plus a moneymaker of $1.00 on rebate. I had 2 coupons so therefore I picked up 2 wipes and made $2.00 overage plus $2.00 rebate. Now that's what I call sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Yep great deal!! I already used all my $2. coupons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That site is very interesting. I enjoy the store and have never had a problem. However, after checking out this site I will keep my eyes more open if and when I shop there that is for sure. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete