Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I am dropping a quick Thankful Thursday post here because I don't want to miss it. Today I am thankful for....
For each new day! Yesterday was a pretty good day. I was able to accomplish more than I anticipated so I feel pretty good. It always makes me feel good when I finish up things that normally take forever and never get done.
I am thankful for this blog and blog party, meeting fellow bloggers has been a great joy to me. I guess I wasn't expecting much. but, I'm so very grateful!
For this computer I keep complaining about. It is running SLOW but hey, its running!
We are by no means "rich" or even "middle class" to some, but we've never had to do without something we needed our needs have always been met.
I am thankful that my life circumstance's are in his hands. Everything that happens to me has a purpose, and something good for me at the end and even though that might not look like anything more than a changed attitude.
Have a Thankful Thursday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment