Friday, March 6, 2009

Perseverance

For me, these last few days have been extremly tough for me. I asked for some help from a fellow blogger and thought I would get some questions answered about some bloggy issues. I waited very patiently and patience is not my strength! People that know me, I mean really know me, know that I am a very determined woman. You can ask my hubby. If I want something or want to learn something bad enough I will do it! So, with my undying persistence, I thought, if I can't figure this out maybe my son could help me, after all, these young kids are a whiz setting up social sites and using those computer skills they have. so, he should be able to figure this simple thing out right? wrong! Perhaps, its just because it was late and the boy's welcomed stay was over as it was well after 10 pm. ( our bedtime) Hubby was very tired and wanted to go to bed. He was telling us very politely of course to make it snappy. Being on my own, I thought maybe this whole bloggy thing was a big mistake. I am very new at this and there are some really GOOD blogs out there, not like my poor pathetic one. But, determined as I am I tinkered around on my computer trying this, trying that, trial and error, and by surprise I finally figured it out yesterday. What is really amazing, it was the easiest darn thing to do. A little bit of pressure and perseverance, you are rewarded in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment