Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday


It's Thankful Thursday Again!
I would like to work on being thankful for what I do have rather than looking at what I don't.
I am thankful for the roof over our head. In today's economy many people are losing their home, I have a home, It may not be the home I've always dreamed of, but, at least I have a roof over my head.
I am thankful for a family and my wonderful better half to love and that they are always there for you no matter how stupid you act. That I can still laugh at the silliest things.
I am thankful I am able to be a stay at home housewife because of my ability to save money using coupons, rebates ect. and living frugal and enjoying it. At one time I never believed it was possible.
I am thankful for the new opportunities that await me next week and God and all his blessings has given me.
I am thankful that I have an opportunity to see and correct my mistakes.
I thank God I am in good health, for my ability to still remember little things, for his protection in my life and my loved ones.
What about you? What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment