Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday


God has given us so much to be thankful for! I am thankful for precious time to reflect on the good God gives us each week. I am thankful this week for a new day. For Christ my Saviour, who willingly gave himself up to be ridiculed and beaten and put to death on the cross so I may have eternal life! How blessed we are that he would die for us! I am thankful Jesus is Alive and is coming soon to take us with him to live in his kingdom forever and ever! I thank God that this Easter Hubby and I can celebrate Christ's resurrection at church and afterwards with family this year. Last year was horrible. I was working for our local paper and some carrier decided to dump their route on Easter Sunday morning. Seeing how I was assistant manager, I was made to go out and deliver the papers. It made me angry. It was a very long route. Hubby helped me but, there was no church and barely an Easter dinner with our children. It took most all day that day to deliver all those papers. People complained of course of their paper being late. How rude! I do not have that job now. I am thankful God provides our needs and has showed me how to save and be a good steward with our money, which allows me to be able to stay at home now, and that I can reflect on Easter and be with my family this year. There is alot of things to be thankful for don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment