Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Indian Winter??

Where is the warmer weather? When will spring start and decide to stay around?? Is this what we call an Indian winter? After all, they call Indian summer an unseasonably warm and sunny patch of weather during Autumn when the temperatures have cooled down so.....Could it be the opposite-"Indian Winter"- a period of unseasonably chilly weather during Spring?!! April has been crazy this year. I am ready to kiss my winter jacket and gloves goodbye for good. Today as I sort through and get things around for my yard sale this year, any glimpse or hope of having this sale soon is very iffy. I don't have a garage so for me, its the routine of dragging everything outside, setting up a huge tent and tables outside. The weather has to cooperate all week as I setup for the sale and days of the sale. Most importantly it has to be half ways warm outside. I know I don't want to sit outside all day in cold damp temperatures. Perhaps, May will be a bit kinder to us. I can only hope. Anxious for my yard sale? No, not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment