Saturday, January 8, 2011

Return to the bloggy world and planning my seed order

I have been thinking it's about time to start posting in this blog of mine again. After a rather extensive long bloggy break, It is time to get out of hibernation and get this old brain working again. This has been an extremely busy and interesting last few months in 2010. I might add, that these months have gone buy just way too fast for me. I am sure 2011 won't be any different. I have big plans for this year already. My bloggy world is no exception. I will be striving to give you postings everyday, well, at least a bit less sparse. After looking at the dates of my blog posts in 2010, they are little and far between. It's a little sad. I don't know if I even been missed. I apologise for being gone so long. I've missed you guys. I hope you haven't given up on me. It will take me awhile to get back into the blogging groove but, I am ever determined to do so. So what have I been doing the last few months? Well, I have accomplished quite a bit which of course makes me happy. With the holidays behind us, This month I have been using this time to get my spring garden planned out. You could say, I am a gardening enthusiast. Yep, I'm already thinking about spring. Are you as eager as I for Spring? It's time to empty my seed stash on the floor and see what I need to order for my spring planting. I have been looking at several seed catalogs and have decided to order through Gurneys this year. I have ordered through them in the past and have always had good luck with their seed and service. I will buy my plants, seed potatoes and onion sets at our local Rural King store. This year I hope to introduce some new varieties to the Herlan garden. My list is almost finished. I will be ready to send in my order by the beginning of next month. I am taking it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment