Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday


This popular meme, thankful Thursday, is one of my favorites. This meme is really good for me when you go through many trials and challenges. Some days are easier than others to count our blessings. There is seven things I am thankful for today.....


1.God. God is at the top of my list to be thankful for. I am so thankful for him as God is very important in my life. Without God life is pretty meaningless.

2. Friends. What would life be without friends? very lonely and boring. As humans we enjoy the company of each other and sense of belonging. So I am thankful for my friends.

3. Shelter. I am very thankful to have a home, Many do not. Imagine trying to survive without a home. A place that keeps us cool in the summer and warm in the winter. A place that keeps us dry and safe. That is a blessing.

4. Love. The love of my husband, parents, sister, children, grandchildren, friends, my dog. For the love I receive and the love I give. I am thankful for love.

5. Having all I need. I do not need fancy cars, lots of money or designer items. I am blessed with having what I need. That is enough for me.

6. Peace. I am at peace with myself and with all. I have peace with God my savior." For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16. I treasure peace in my home and my surroundings daily. It's a comfort and a blessing.

7. Health Good health is a reason to be thankful. I know so many others that are far worse off health wise.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment