Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Is it Tuesday already? Wow! the days and weeks go by so fast when you are busy. I need to apologize as I am a day late for my menu plan. Last week was crazy and this week is starting out the same way here at the Herlan household. Company in and out, grandparents day at the school, Going to Shipshawana, IN all day with my sister, visiting relatives, Birthday party ect. It may have been busy but it has been good. Because of unexpected plans and being more busy than usual, some menus got changed and therefor I will try to have this week what I was supposed to have last week. So this is what my menu looks like this week...






MONDAY- fish ( Cod) fire roasted veggies, leftover birthday cake from granddaughter's birthday






TUESDAY-Hubby is bringing home subway subs after work




WEDNESDAY- 15 bean soup, corn bread or homemade bread ( haven't decided)




THURSDAY- out?




FRIDAY- spaghetti, tossed salad




SATURDAY-chicken and rice, butternut squash




SUNDAY- on our own!


Check out more menus at http://orgjunkie.com/ !






No comments:

Post a Comment