Monday, October 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Hope you all had a good weekend. Here is my menu plan for this week. Nothing fancy, just keeping it pretty simple this week.


MONDAY-Chicken and noodles, steamed broccoli, angel food cake



TUESDAY- homemade chicken vegetable soup( from the leftover broth and chicken I didn't use for the chicken and noodles Monday), grilled cheese sandwiches, applesauce



WEDNESDAY-venison bbq meatballs( I promised my dad I would make these and give some to him, he just loves these) mashed potatoes, tossed green salad



THURSDAY- OUT!



FRIDAY- ham and beans, cornbread, some kind of fruit or dessert, not sure what right now



SATURDAY-Macaroni and cheese, li'l smokies, green beans



SUNDAY- Defend for ourselves!



For lots more planning ideas, check out menu plan Monday hosted by http://orgjunkie.com/ Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment