Monday, October 5, 2009

MENU PLAN MONDAY



Once again its menu plan Monday. This week I am serving good ole comfort foods.. They are typically inexpensive, uncomplicated, easy to prepare, easy to digest and did I mention tasty? I almost always have the ingrediants on hand. DH and I love comfort foods! So, this week on my menu I am having......






MONDAY- tuna noodle casserole, apricots






TUESDAY- ridiculous easy pot roast with potatoes and carrots, homemade bread with apple butter






WEDNESDAY-beef and noodles( made with leftover roast from Tuesday) green beans






THURSDAY-5 bean soup, cornbread, pumpkin pie






FRIDAY-chicken and rice, butternut squash,






SATURDAY-spaghetti, tossed salad



SUNDAY_ on our own!


For more menu ideas check out http://orgjunkie.com Bon Appitite!




No comments:

Post a Comment