Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I want him!


I want him! My friend and neighbor has a new litter of kittens at her house. Isn't he sooo cute? All kittens are adorable and it can be tempting to take one home without thinking of the consequences. There is the litter box thing eew! no room to put one in this little house. There is the trip to the vet for vaccinations and worming. To prevent unwanted kitties there is neutering. Do I want to start buying cat food again? We have already lost 3 kitties sniff...sniff... and our small yard looks like a pet cemetary already. Hmmm...no two ways about it, puppies and kittens are adorable. Its easy to be transfixed by the tiny paws and tiny noses and big bellies galloping around. For now I think I will just enjoy him at Beckys house.

No comments:

Post a Comment