Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tis the season

There is absolutely a relationship between how busy I get and how much I blog. Our family Christmas is in a couple of weeks and I am so unprepared. I have put some things on the back burner and now honestly this has left me feeling exhausted and disorganized. It seems there is so much to do and so little timeand this can be overwhelming. Today, while playing Christmas music over our satellite tv and trying to get into the Christmas spirit of things, I wrapped up some gifts but, I have alot more to do because we have to finish shopping for the kids and grand kids ( this can be hard when you are on a limited income) which is why, I have been making some of my gifts this year. One of these gifts are throw pillows I have been working on and all I need to do now on them is finish stuffing them and sewing them shut. I am also making some gifts in a jar like homemade cappachino mix. I made sand art brownie mix in a jar last year for the girls and they loved it! Sending out Christmas cards to family and friends that live far away is important to me. I try to write a personal note to everyone along with the card. These will get done sometime this week or beginning of next week. Hubby will be hunting this Saturday, this is giving me my no man time to bake Christmas cookies all day with my sister. I am really going to enjoy this time. The house is going to smell soooooo yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment