Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Free ecb's from CVS advisor panel

Even though Christmas is approaching way too fast this year and it has kept me busier than ever. I haven't been too busy to at least keep up with my e-mails on my computer, as they tend to accumulate fast if left unattended to.

I belong to several survey sites , one of them is the CVS advisor panel This site is amazing and I will tell you why. The CVS advisor panel sends surveys to panel members in return for the feedback, survey participants are rewarded with extra care bucks (ecb's). Throughout the year, CVS advisor sends you invitations to participate in online surveys to receive your input about CVS stores, products, and services and obtain suggestions on how they can improve CVS. To tell you the truth, I was a bit sceptical if I was ever going to receive a survey from them because I joined the panel last year and never heard from them until now. The survey was easy and maybe took 5 minutes of my time and was worth it. I received $5.00 in extra bucks which could be helpful with the upcoming deals at CVS next week. If you have a CVS store near you these ECB"S are much greater their meer face. A $10.00 ECB can purchase $100.00 in merchandise ( more or less) and earn additional ECB"S toward your next purchase. Becoming a member of CVS advisor panel is free. Click here to sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment