Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Candy

I was making Christmas candy today and I thought I would share some of it with you. These two recipes I make every Christmas. They are very frugal and very simple and oh so good! These are so easy to make a child can easily make or help make.



*Microwave Rocky Road Fudge



6 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips

6 oz. butterscotch chips

1/2 cup peanut butter

3 cups mini marshmallows

1/2 cup salted peanuts (opt)



Place chips and peanut butter in 2 qt. bowl, microwave on high uncovered 2-2-1/2 min. until softened. Stir until melted smooth. Stir in marshmallows and peanuts until evenly coated. Spread in 8x8x2 buttered pan. Refridgereate until firm at least 1 hr. cut in squares.





*No name really, very addictive!



Take cherry twizzlers ( I use strawberry)

cut 2-3 inches in length

dip in melted chocolate

Yummy, taste like chocolate covered cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment