Thursday, December 3, 2009

Club Bing

Have you tried club bing yet? This is a great site if you like to play games and be rewarded. People who know me know I am not one of those people who enjoy spending all day on the computer playing games. It is just not my cup of tea. However, I do enjoy this site. It has many games to choose from to play. I enjoy chicktionary where you unscramble the letters to make words. In turn you get tickets depending on how many answers you get right. Every time you play games you earn tickets ( up to 1000 per day) I started playing awhile back because I needed a new kitchen timer and I am too cheap to go out and buy one. So, when I saw I could win a kitchen aid digital timer from the selection of prizes I went for it. The UPS man came today and I am now a proud owner of a brand new kitchen aid digital timer and it couldn't of came at a better time as my sister and I will be baking cookies this Saturday. This little timer will get some use. If you like playing games I urge you to check out and join club bing It's addictive and there is so many neat prizes to choose from. It didn't cost me anything, just my time. It's free, it's fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment