Monday, August 31, 2009

MENU PLAN MONDAY


I missed planning a menu last week so, I am really glad to be back this week. I have been going through the freezer to use up some food I have had froze for awhile. I am especially glad to get the turkey out of there as it really needs to get used up. Here's what I am planning for dinners this week....


MONDAY- leftover lasagna

garlic bread


TUESDAY- out???


WEDNESDAY- grilled pork chops

rice

harvard beets


THURSDAY- macaroni and cheese (Kraft) I am cheating tonight

little smokies

green beans


FRIDAY - roasted turkey

mashed potatoes

broccoli


SATURDAY-* quick and easy turkey casserole

peach cobbler


SUNDAY- on our own!


* Quick and Easy Turkey Casserole


3 cups cooked turkey, cooked,cubed

1 package of frozen mixed veggies

1 (10-12 oz) can of cream of chicken soup

1 (10-12 oz) can of cream of celery soup

1 10 count can of refrigerator biscuits


Combine both cans of soup in a bowl with one can of water. Thaw the veggies in the microwave. Place the turkey in a casserole with half of the soup mixture. Add the veggie mixture and cover with the remaining soup mixture. Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly Place the individual biscuit's on top of the casserole and bake until the biscuits are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment