Monday, August 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I cannot believe it is Menu Plan Monday again. This month is going so fast already . In fact this whole summer has been flying right on by. Sorry about this posting being late. I have been busy this morning and afternoon watching my 2 grandaughters and then visiting with my best friend. I haven't had the chance to get on my computer until now. This week is supposed to still be hot so not much into cooking and eating much neither. Here is what I have planned this week...

MONDAY- We went out tonight as we had a few things to do in town anyways

TUESDAY- BLT"S, some kind of fruit or melon, cottage cheese

WEDNESDAY-goulash, garlic toast ,vanilla strawberry sorbet swirl (from Schwan's free promotion)
THURSDAY- eating out

FRIDAY- chef salads

SATURDAY-hamburgers on the grill, corn on the cob, root beer floats

SUNDAY- on our own

For more menu ideas check out http://orgjunkie.com/ BON APPETITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment