Sunday, May 3, 2009

A yard sale success

Its finally over! The yard sale was a success in spite of the weather that were against us. Thursday was supposed to have been opening day and I had to close it up because of the rain. I hated to do this but I opened up today later today for a couple of hours. As I figured, we didn't have much people but that is okay because we made $1,438.00 Whoo-Hoo! We have a guy interested in the complete dock we have and that should put us at $1,838.00 if it sells at our price. I think that is not too shabby money making for a couple of days. We all worked very hard at this sale including my sister and son and without them I do not know what I would of done. So thank you Sheila and Daniel from the bottom of my heart! Hubby had to work Saturday and today so he couldn't be here to help even though he planned on it. My skin now has some color to it now, I burned my scalp on top of my head, and I ache through and through! I am really going to appreciate this new computer! I believe things will get back to normal now after I recuperate!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! So glad you're sale turned out to be a success! I burnt the top of my head at our sale too and the back of my neck!

    Get busy recouping!!

    ReplyDelete