Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's Thankful Thursday again! I look forward to this day every week and love hearing what God is doing in so many lives. Although I am thankful for many things today, I thought I would pick just a few of them.
I am thankful for the beautiful weather today and for the rain last night which left the morning air smelling so very sweet. I am very thankful God kept us safe as storms hit us in the middle of the night. Some areas in the midwest were not as lucky as, tornadoes ripped through their towns. I pray God will be with these people who survived and help them to rebuild their lives, homes and towns.
I am thankful my garden is planted now, well almost...I still have to finish planting my green beans. I will now be anxiously awaiting for the seeds to sprout and poke through the soil.
I am thankful for my grandchildren. I know, I've said this before. They grow up so fast. Enjoy your grandchildren while you can. They are such a blessing!
I am thankful for springtime! It's one of my favorite times of year. It's such a time of hope and renewal. Seeing plants pop out of the ground and thrive all on their own. It's a miracle and I appreciate and enjoy each bloom and bud.
I am thankful for my relationship with my husband. I love how we're very compatible and enjoy being and doing so many things together.
Take a moment to acknowledge some of the things you are blessed with. Share what you are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment