Friday, May 29, 2009

A great day and a big thankyou!

This was an exciting day for me. The pontoon is now fixed. The man we bought it from has been ever so kind to not only let us use his sons pontoon trailer for a few days while it was getting fixed but to also pick it up and drive it to our place. Make sure everything was running like it should, helped us get it in the water and in the fall will help us get it winterized like he always did. Yes, we took it for a spin around the lake some today. My dad, my son, hubby and I oh my, I am really in love!!! We have seen more of the lake in that short time than in the 4 years we've lived here! The husband and I are going fishing tomorrow. This post isn't all about our pontoon though. It's about the new friends we have made, the help they have offered to get this boat to our house, the time spent to help us in general and the fellowship with them. I am so glad to see there is still good people in this world after all. What we gave for this pontoon was totally insane. It should of been way more. I guess the people just wanted it to go to someone who would enjoy it as much as they did all these years. Thank you, Mr and Mrs. Myers! We will enjoy this boat for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment