Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This past week I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful I am loved and it is really thankful Thursday today! I am thankful for all the people who read my blog, whether you comment or not, I appreciate you spending a little time with me. I am thankful for my yard sale success this last weekend and all who helped. The weather just wasn't too kind, but, then it cleared and the people came. I am thankful I have the money now for a new computer. I am thankful for my daughter even though she continues to live her life un wisely at times and it troubles me. I am thankful she continues to go to school for nursing and called us yesterday to tell us she got all A's on her finals this week. Praise God! I am thankful for my husband, friends ,my online friendships, and family. I am humbled by the amazing people that God has placed in my life. I am thankful for the opportunity to wake up each morning and embrace all the day has to offer. I am thankful, I just am!

No comments:

Post a Comment