Monday, November 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


It has been quite the week here, maybe a bit stressful as well. This week seems to also be starting out the same way, starting with being already somewhat late on my menu plan Monday. I will admit, I've just been too pooped to blog the past few days. I wish I could just get it into high gear! This week my menu is....





MONDAY- fried chicken legs, cheesy potatoes, green beans





TUESDAY- french toast, sausage





WEDNESDAY- goulash, garlic bread, fruit (not sure what kind yet)





THURSDAY- out





FRIDAY-meatloaf, baked potatoes, corn





SATURDAY-potato soup, meatloaf sandwiches



SUNDAY- On Our Own Today!





For more really good menu ideas check out organizing junkie here

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your blog.
    brought us up to date. keep on writing.
    Good job on that deer.

    John and I used to fish for hours,
    never missed a hunting season with john.

    Good Luck you two.

    Old Friends of yours

    ReplyDelete