Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday- friends


Welcome all to another addition of Thankful Thursday! At this moment I am thankful for many things in my life. The Lord has blessed us greatly this week! My hubby was given 2 large bags of name brand, nice immaculate clothes from the neighbor across the road who him and his wife also happens to be a good friend of ours. This is such a blessing as DH's clothes are much to be desired and most are rags and so he was in real need for new ones. Today I am thankful for wonderful friends. I was just thinking what it means to be a real friend. Real friends don't take advantage of others kindness. Good friends do not need verbal communication to tell something to each other. They can perfectly understand each others thoughts and can respond accordingly. Treat her or him like you wished to be treated and see yourself in your friend. We should listen what our friends are telling and should help them overcome their problems and try to assist them in each and every situation. A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself. Friendship is precious. Today, I thank God he has given my hubby and I some really great friends and the wonderful moments and friendship with each and every one of them all carefully planned by God. So, there you have it. Now, it's your turn. Lets hear what you are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment