Saturday, February 21, 2009

Waiting for spring

Every winter I anxiously await the first signs of spring. The long cold winter seems to never end. I am really trying to be patient with mother nature. We woke up this morning to snow everywhere coming down and it is really cold here also. The warmer spring like temperatures from a week or two ago have disappeared. I am disappointed once more spring will not be here for at least a little while longer. I should be used to this sort of thing living here in Indiana. The weather can be so unpredictable here. I can still dream though of planting my garden and having my yard sale......hmmmm....not sure which I am more excited about. In the meantime, I think I'll cheer myself up and look through the seed catalogs and websites, that will chase away my winter blahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment