Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cleaning the bedroom

Have you ever had one of those days that when you wake up you have all those things you want and need to get done that day? Today is one of those days for me. Today's focus room is the bedroom. I'm noticing a trend that hubby and I have of sprawling our clothes around and no, not in the dresser drawers or closets therefore, the piles of clothing in the bedroom is the first thing I needed to take care of. I made the bed then I managed to clean out the closet. It was a mess and I literally could not find anything in it anymore. I now can say I have a few more things to set back for my yard sale in the spring. I am determined to rid myself of all this useless junk once and for all! Last but not least I dusted and vacuumed the carpet. All done! I had time to make a pineapple upside down cake for supper tonight. Hubby can not wait to sample it. It has been a productive and tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment