Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Everyday we should count our blessings. When I think about it, I have so much to be thankful for. First and foremost I am most thankful that we have and serve an awsome God who is so faithful and merciful! We owe him everything we have because he spares us each and everyday with his grace and mercy. I am thankful he allowed me to see another day. I am thankful for my family. I am grateful and blessed to be the daughter of 2 great parents. with their help I stay humble and grounded. I am thankful for the ups and downs, highs and lows, because without them I would not appreciate what life has in store for me. I am thankful for my husband. It is beyond words to describe how incredibly blessed to have him. He has taught me alot about giving and material things are just that, they do not bring happiness, it is what you do in life, not what you have. This is something I never thought about until I started seeing him. He has showed me how to control my temper and anger, and to be strong in certian situations. This is something I struggle with at times. He is an amazing man. Lastly, I am most thankful for the peace that God gives me each day. All I need to do is stay focused on him and his word and all my worries, doubts, and concerns never seem to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment