Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Hope you all had a great Easter! We had my sister over for dinner. This is the first time we haven't had all the kids and that is because this year with our tiny place and all the yard sale stuff everywhere crammed in every possible space in the house, I didn't have the room for everyone. I also did a twist this year from my norm by grilling ham steaks instead of my usual spiral ham. Everything turned out perfect and it was a beautiful day. My dad stopped in for coffee in the afternoon and my brother in law and his wife surprised us by stopping by. The next 2 weeks I am going to be busy as ever getting the rest of my yard sale stuff around as I hope to have my sale the 15th, 16th, and 17th weather permitting. I know it will get here quick. This weeks menu is also quick as well as easy. Some of it isn't very diet friendly and therefor will have to watch my portions. It is just the 2 of us so I don't spend alot time in the kitchen. this weeks menu looks like this:


MONDAY

chicken corden blu

potato salad ( leftover from Easter)

steamed asparagus (leftover from Easter)


TUESDAY

(It's breakfast for dinner)

ham steak (leftover from Easter)

eggs

fried potatoes( make extra for Wednesdays dinner)


WEDNESDAY

grilled pork chops

peas

fried potatoes


THURSDAY

Out!


FRIDAY

cheese stuffed rigatoni

tossed green salad


SATURDAY

chicken and veggie stir fry with brown rice


SUNDAY

On our own today!
Be sure to visit here for more menu plans!

1 comment:

  1. I like the simplicity of your menu. We had asparagus yesterday too, but finished it up last night.

    ReplyDelete