Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Clearing out the cluttter!

Whew! I can tell already this week is going to go fast. However, it seems, every week goes fast for me anymore. Today was a summer like day and I am loving it! There is much yard work to be done but instead I am busy getting more of my yard sale stuff around. There is still so much sorting and pricing to be done. Since I haven't been able to get in our shed yet because of bookcases and a roll top desk in the way, I worked on my storage room. I cannot believe how much I have accumulated this past year. It is no wonder I were having some difficulty finding stuff. I am not a hoarder by any means, but it sorta looks like it at the moment. It is only going to get worse if I don't do some serious liquidation! Stuff like toothpaste ect. will expire and I don't want that to happen. I almost got that room done and will work on my bedroom next. By then DH will have the furniture out of the shed so I can work on those tubs. My neighbor and best friend will be helping me. I am so thankful for all her help because this is one sale that is way too much for one person to handle. Because of all the work yet, I have decided to move my sale on the 22, 23, and 24. I hope and pray the weather will be kind to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment