This month Lynn at spiritually unequal marriage is hosting thankful Thursday. It's been a wonderful week. This thankful Thursday I am thankful for many things.
1. Weight loss, I have lost 20 lbs now and I feel so much better. Even my skin looks better. I am so thankful for the will power and for the wake up call this past winter to motivate me to lose the weight.
2. For the most part, warm sunny skies and pleasant weather. Who doesn't love spring?
3. For old friends and new connections through facebook. I found an old friend from Junior high school. When she moved away,we used to write to each other for years. We now only exchange Christmas cards but, it was cool we connected on facebook and now we keep in touch more often.
4. I am thankful things are looking up for my son. He finally got a job. The same place DH works. It has been heartbreaking seeing him so depressed. He now seems so much happier.
5. My DH who indulges me, and who has also made me a better caring and giving person. I have had several people tell me this.
What are you thankful for this week?