Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday



It's Thankful Thursday and hosting this month is Laurie @ women taking a stand. It's a glorious day! Here in Northern Indiana we have had some beautiful spring days and I have been taking advantage of them, which is why I am a little behind on my posting today. I have been walking some most every day trying to build strength and endurance after being laid up for 2 months. It is great exercise. I have noticed the flowers are poking there little heads up out of the ground and it is so nice to be able to open a few windows during the day and smell the spring air as it fills the house after a long winter. Indeed, I have so much to be thankful for this year. I am enjoying the car that was given to DH and I from DH's bosses. We have 2 dependable vehicles now and one less worry. God is so good and I am filled with love and gratitude for my life and all the blessings that fill it. Can I say more?

2 comments:

  1. May God continue to sweetly bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God does fill up our lives and hearts with blessings upon blessings, and then some! How gracious He is!

    ReplyDelete