Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Offer Valid until.....

I have a big binder I keep that is filled with all my clipped coupons. Every month at the end of the month I try to weed out the coupons for products I know I will never use and look for the fine print that reads "valid until" because I don't want to be embarrassed at the store or restaurant when I try to use an expired coupon. It's a reminder that there is a good reason to respond to an offer when it is first presented. In the future, the offer may no longer be valid, because time will have run out. That is why I urge those who do not have faith in Jesus to come to him and accept him as their savior and Lord. Jesus came to earth that we might have a rich and satisfying life. He died for our sins to bring us safely home to God and give us eternal life(John 3:16) When you accept Jesus as your Saviour and Lord, you will receive forgiveness for your sins-no matter how small or large; freedom from guilt; love for those around you; and hope has no limit. However you must respond quickly"for you don't know what day your Lord is coming" (Matthew 24:42). When Jesus returns and gathers his followers from all over the earth, it will be too late to decide to join him.

No comments:

Post a Comment