Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

The sun is shining through the windows....beautiful day! My walking speed may not be great at the moment but, I am ever so thankful to be able to walk to my friend Becky's house down the road yesterday and today, The exercise has felt wonderful and I enjoyed visiting with my best friend.
Dieting can be so hard I find it is much easier to put on than take off. I am thankful for not giving up, for that feeling of accomplishment every day, and for the healing that is taking place in my body by nourishing it with healthy food and exercise.
After driving vehicles that were just plain junk,I am thankful for having a car and truck that runs so nice and is in such nice shape and it feels sooooo......good!
With all that said....I am thankful for a faithful God who's always beside me!
This month Laurie @ women taking a stand is hosting thankful Thursday. Be sure to visit her and view more thankful Thursday participants!


1 comment:

  1. Praying for you as you continue your weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete