Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

What a tiring busy week I have had this past week! My neighbor and best friend helped me sort and price stuff all week long for my upcoming yard sale. Yes, It took all week from morning until evening. There is soooooooooo much stuff!! Now you are probably wondering why I have so much stuff. Well, my DH back in January did some bartering with his boss for ahem..this stuff. His boss bought an estate and the lady who died, her family didn't want to deal with all her stuff so, it all came with the house. Hubby took interest in the stuff and well that's the story. We didn't get any of the dishes priced yet or the boxes of cookbooks. I still have 2 sheds full to go through yet. It will wait until after Easter! Anyways, this weeks menu looks like this..



MONDAY

ridiculously easy crock pot roast

with potatoes and carrots ( this is my all time favorite meal)

applesauce



TUESDAY

beef and noodles ( made from Monday's leftover pot roast)

green beans



WEDNESDAY

sloppy joes on whole wheat buns

fresh cut up veggies

mixed fruit



THURSDAY

lemon pepper chicken

pea salad

brown and wild rice



FRIDAY

Easy! leftovers? (we will be attending the Easter cantata at church)



SATURDAY

Big chef Salads



EASTER SUNDAY

grilled ham steaks

potato salad

fresh steamed asparagus

pineapple upside down cake



Visit here for more menus!

Have a Blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment