Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I had an amazing week and an amazing weekend! I am dying to tell you about it! I will give you the details later. I have been prioritizing my health. Going down this healthy path hasn't been easy, but, I am feeling better already. I hope I can maintain the momentum with this healthier lifestyle. One thing is for sure, springtime is just around the corner (even though you can't tell by looking outside at the moment) and at last, the perils of the winter snow are behind us. Ahem! ( well mostly) and I am looking forward to getting in some good outdoors time once again. This is my menu this week.




MONDAY


Baked chicken


asparagus


brown rice




TUESDAY


out?




WEDNESDAY


vegetable soup


grilled cheese


applesauce




THURSDAY


Breakfast for dinner with


omelets (veggie for me)


toast (whole wheat for me)


fruit




FRIDAY




tossed green salad


rice pilaf with peas




SATURDAY


Oven BBQ pork chops


cornbread


coleslaw




SUNDAY


On our own!



Be sure to check out organizing junkie for more menu ideas and recipes. Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment