Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dealing with a canker sore and free toothpaste

Painful shallow sores in your mouth called canker sores, have you ever had them? Let me tell you, I have had my share of them through out the years. I noticed one last night in my mouth,. I haven't had one in ages. Although canker sores are harmless, they can be painful. No one knows what causes canker sores but, some causative factors may include fatigue, emotional stress and certain foods, even biting the inside of the cheek or tongue or chewing a sharp piece of food like for example, potato chips ,may trigger a canker sore. Drugs like anti inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen can also have an effect. Whoops! I have been taking alot of this in the past month and a half! Your toothpaste may have an effect as well from the sodium Laural sulfate in the product. I learned avoiding hot, spicy or acidic foods and beverages may help. Does this include sprite zero?Although, not brushing my teeth is not an option, switching to an SLS free toothpaste may help. I found this site that has a toothpaste that has just this, and a trial size you can send for free. Yay! Verve ultra toothpaste at https://verveultra.com/ is just the toothpaste for canker sore prevention. It comes in soothing fresh mint. It has fluoride for cavity protection, whitening with no bleaches or peroxides and vitamin enriched. Verve ultra is priced at $4.89 at tube. A free trial size will be nice and can't wait to try it. If you have canker sores you may want to check Verve ultra out. Maybe, you will just want to give it a try even if you don't have cancer sores.

No comments:

Post a Comment