Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



I am sorry about my late posting. After an extremely busy, busy, day, I feel I can finally sit down to my menu plan Monday. The thermometer reads hot! The forecast calls for hot, summer like temps the rest of the week. Now I am not complaining in the least it's just a little hot! Neither DH or I have a big appetite when it's this hot and this time of year I am usually too busy with other things to want to spend alot of time in the kitchen so considering all this my menu is going to be easy, fast and light and after a really slow start......well, you get the picture.....

MONDAY

omelets with ham veggies and cheese


strawberry/banana smoothies

TUESDAY

grilled pork chops

sugar snap peas

garlic mashed potatoes

WEDNESDAY

chef salads

THURSDAY

out???

FRIDAY

bluegill

baked fries

tossed green salad

SATURDAY

taco night (build your own tacos)

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for more great menus!

<>

No comments:

Post a Comment