Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 6/6


Here it is month of June already! Honestly, where does the time go anymore? It was a very busy past 2 weeks for DH and I. We sold quite a bit of stuff at the flea market over Memorial Day weekend. The weather held up during the days and let loose in the evenings. This was okay. Our canopy enclosures held up well and saved us tons of work by keeping our stuff safe and dry, and not to mention easy to close up at the end of the day. It was like having a portable garage. I am ever so thankful for this investment. We have been invited back to participate during the 120 mile garage sales June 23rd thru the 26th and the July 4th weekend and Labor day weekend. Whew! are we going to busy! With us doing the flea markets this summer along with taking care of our garden, canning, freezing, and maybe hopefully getting a bit of fishing done I am sure my summer will be here today and gone tomorrow. I am excited. This flea market thing is so much fun. The summer may go fast but, isn't that the way all summers seem to go? However, now that summer is here DH and I eat lighter and I will spend less time in the kitchen to fit our busy schedule. Here is my menu for the week.

MONDAY
leftover BBQ spareribs
baked beans
strawberry shortcake

TUESDAY
taco salad
berry smoothies

WEDNESDAY
brats on the grill
potato salad
cantaloupe

THURSDAY
out

FRIDAY
grilled beef and veggie kabobs
brown rice
asparagus

SATURDAY
chef salads
strawberry/banana smoothies

SUNDAY
on our own

No comments:

Post a Comment