Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 6/20


DH and I will be having our sale this weekend at the flea market. Yep, another one! This means another busy week for us. My menu plan is as always this time of year and especially whenever we are both so very busy. It has to be very simple, nothing fancy smancy and quick! Don't forget to check organizing junkie for more menus!

MONDAY
Homemade cream of broccoli soup
cold cut sandwiches
rainbow sherbet

TUESDAY
round steak (cooked in crock pot w/mushrooms)
mashed potatoes
steamed sugar snap peas

WEDNESDAY
sloppy joe sandwiches
sweet potato fries

THURSDAY
out

FRIDAY
BLT macaroni salad
strawberry/banana smoothies

SATURDAY
leftovers of this and that

SUNDAY
They always have a big meal prepared for everyone that participates at the flea market at the end of the day

2 comments:

  1. Do you bake or fry your sweet potato fries? I have been freezing chunks of very ripe bananas for smoothies. They make the smoothies very creamy. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bake my sweet potato fries. This makes them healthier. I try to shy away from many fried foods as it doesn't set well on the stomach. I freeze bananas also. Sometimes we just can't get them all eaten, if I freeze them I can make smoothies, bread , muffins and so forth later. Oh you are right, they make scrumptious smoothies!

    ReplyDelete