Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 6/13


It is a beautiful morning here in Indiana. We are having a break from the real hot weather and that is good. I feel more like cooking and eating and not to mention working outside in the garden. I don't want to let my garden look like a weed patch so I have to concentrate on my weeding. DH and I are starting to eat quite a bit now from our garden. I love all this fresh stuff! It sure helps on our grocery budget also. This is my menu plan this week.

MONDAY
pan fried bluegill
sweet potato fries
tossed green salad

TUESDAY
chicken and veggie stir fry
fresh sliced strawberries

WEDNESDAY
spaghetti
tossed salad
garlic toast

THURSDAY
out!

FRIDAY
beef brisket in gravy
mashed potatoes
steamed broccoli
summertime strawberry pie

SATURDAY
grilled pork chops
wild/brown rice pilaf
asparagus

SUNDAY
we defend for ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment