Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Hello, and Welcome to another Thankful Thursday. and thanks for stopping by! When I think of my life and the blessings I have, I really have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for the many friends Hubby and I have and for the few friends that I am really close to. I'm thankful always thankful for my other half, my husband and best friend, for his love, friendship, support, encouragement and tender touch. I am thankful I can lean on Jesus and trust him in all situations. It is so comforting to know he is with us ALWAYS! For God's word and wisdom for God's provisions. I am thankful we have enough and are making ends meet. He has provided us with blessings upon blessings and continues to provide for our daily needs. All things are possible with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment