Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I just love Thankful Thursday! I have so many things to thankful for this week.Being thankful opens us up to receiving all kinds of wonderful blessings. I feel really blessed. As you know my best and dear friend Becky has come back from Indianapolis to stay for good. She is such a blessing to me because she is a good christian lady who is a dear friend that I can go to her for anything. She listens and will pray with me, She never judges, and always has an open mind. I am so very thankful she is back. I have been helping her get her house back to the way it was, as, her kids left it a mess! She has so much work to do to get it back to the way it was. I am glad I can help her. Her friendship is everything to me. Speaking of friendship, I am thankful for the friendship I have with my Sister Deb, and the good times we have. We had a good time of fellowship last Sunday For the relationship with my Dad, The many times we have coffee together and chat. I love that and look forward to it. Family is so important. I am thankful the Lord has blessed me with a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally. I have never been as happy as I have with him. I am thankful for all the veggies I have grown in my garden and that I have had some to share with others who might not or can't have a garden. I love to give, our neighbors told my husband I am such a giving lady. I will take that as a compliment.
Remember being grateful today leads to abundance tomorrow! See Iris at http://www.eph2810.com/ She is hosting Thankful Thursday this week. Visit some of the other Thankful blogs. You will be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment