Monday, February 28, 2011

MENU PLAN MONDAY 2/28


Whew! I just have to say this has been a strange and frustrating past weekend for me! I feel very fortunate to have my Internet up and running at the moment for it had turned for the worse Saturday. I suppose it is time to step up with technology. For the moment my son fixed this getting online experience by unplugging the modem and plugging it in a different port. I talked with my Internet provider and they actually was more interested in directing me to broadband or DSL...hmmmmmm....I am sure this dial-up thing is phasing out is why they are steering people towards this and away from old school dial-up. After this incident, I feel I have no choice but to move forward that is, if I want to have Internet. I will now have broadband by this Wednesday if all goes well. So now let's talk about the menu....and....be sure to visit organizing junkie for more menus!



MONDAY

spaghetti

tossed green salad

garlic bread



TUESDAY

fried pork chops

brown/wild rice pilaf

steamed cauliflower



WEDNESDAY

macaroni and cheese

green beans



THURSDAY

homemade chicken noodle soup

grilled cheese sandwiches

jello with fruit



FRIDAY

Swiss steak

mashed potatoes

steamed broccoli



SATURDAY

pancakes and sausage



SUNDAY

Defend for ourselves





<>

No comments:

Post a Comment