Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu plan Monday



My father is home from the hospital and all seems well. I feel so much better now knowing he is okay. He had another stent put in his artery ( the aorta) as it had 80% blockage. As for myself, as with any muscle injury, it all takes time and patience is not one of my virtues but, I try. I am a little slow today with my meal plan for this week but, here is my attentive for this week.





MONDAY- Batter dipped cod


brown rice


butternut squash





TUESDAY-chicken and veggie stir-fry


with brown rice





WEDNESDAY- out? well I am going to try anyway





THURSDAY- lemon pepper chicken breasts


baked potatoes


steamed broccoli





FRIDAY- cabbage and smoked sausage


whole wheat bread





SATURDAY- goulash


small tossed green salad





SUNDAY- leftovers (defend for yourself)





For more menu ideas check out organizing junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment